Technical Training (Hydro Power)
- We also have passed on to the next generation skills related to hydro power accumulated so far.
- By using the training and on-site equipment, the company has mainly been implementing the following training and developing hydro power engineers.
|Maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment|
|Overhaul of water turbine generator|
|Disassembly-reassembly of water turbine generator|
|Theory and test of governor and exciter|
|Diagnosis of water turbine generator|
Overhaul of water turbine generator
Guide vane adjustment
Shaft runout measurement
|Operation of hydro power plant|
|Theory and operation of dam control|
|Patrol at the time of water discharging|
|Measures to prevent oil-spill|
|Fault recovery of water turbine generator|
Operation of dam control
Technical Training (Thermal Power)
- The development of human resources and the inheritance of skills and know-how are major challenges for all companies. We have passed on to the next generation skills related to thermal power generation accumulated so far.
- With the aim of enhancing such efforts, we established a business company* in 2002 which provides training services related to operation and maintenance skills of power generating facilities. The company has been developing thermal power generation engineers for more than 15years.
- Such services are available to foreign engineers as well as Japanese. As of the end of December 2018, about 725engineers from foreign countries in total participated in the training courses.
- Power Engineering and Training Services, Incorporated. (commonly called "PET")
steam turbine maintenance