Economical Automatic Transfer Plan
[Automatic transfer discount contract]
Automatic transfer scheme offers a discount of 50 yen* every month.
What are the qualifying conditions?
Customers who pay their electricity bills by automatic transfer qualify for this scheme if all of the following applies to them:
- Their contract type is any of the following:
Meter-Rate Lighting A
Meter-Rate Lighting B
Time-of-Use Lighting (Economy Night)
Family Time [Plan I]
Family Time [Plan II]
Low-voltage High-load Contract (Low-Voltage Pack Plan)
- Receipt (or otherwise) of their automatic transfer payments is notified in the following month's Notification of Amount of Electricity Used.
- They make their transfer payments by the first transfer date each month.
- To qualify under this condition, be sure to pay money into your account by the day before the scheduled transfer date.
Sample Notification of Amount of Electricity Used under this scheme
How much is the discount?
Customers who paid the previous month's bill(s) according to the above conditions receive a discount of 50 yen(*) per month per contract from their bill(s) for the present month.
How to apply?
- Customers who qualify according to the above conditions will be put under this scheme automatically when they apply to pay their electricity bills by automatic transfer, unless they specifically state that they do not wish to be under it.
- Customers who receive electricity bill receipts by mail should apply to a Chugoku Electric Power Office (Japanese text only) if they wish to be put under the Economical Automatic Transfer Plan.
Sums marked with an asterisk (*) do not include money for consumption tax, etc.